- Esmane info
We are a team which provide support to our colleagues at Swedbank with their daily IT issues via phone and other channels.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Help our colleagues within Swedbank with IT related problems by telephone and other channels
- Provide technical consultations, register, and solve IT related cases
- Collaborate with other team members within IT organization
- Come up with new ideas to develop our work
- Gain very good problem-solving skills, experience, and knowledge in IT field
- Work in a company which respects balance between your private and working life
What is needed in this role:
- You have good Swedish or Norwegian language skills
- You are proactive and like to help others
- You are able to make quick decisions
- You are a fast learner and able to work in high load of information
- You would like to develop and gain experience in IT
- Previous IT experience is not mandatory but will be taken as an advantage
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of supportive and friendly team who are jointly delivering best IT support to all colleagues groupwise of Swedbank." Oskars Jansons, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 14.02.2022. the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1150-1750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1300-2000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1350-2050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.