- Esmane info
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a crew planner to support flight operations by preparing and distributing monthly crew rosters.
- Prepare and distribute monthly Crew Rosters in compliance with State Labor Law, union agreements and Company rules.
- Ensure consistency of crew rosters in case of modifications.
- Ensure appropriate resolution of automated warnings provided by the Crew Planning Systems software regarding the exceedance of flight and/or duty time as well as rest periods limits.
- Participate in the decision-making for new routes and schedules in order to increase efficiency and resource utilization.
- Suggest and develop procedures for efficient crew planning.
- Ensure that flight, duty and rest time records for flight and cabin crew are stored in the crew planning system.
Requirements and experience:
- Ability to work independently and meet set deadlines.
- Analytic, problem-solving, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments.
- High school diploma, a university degree is considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals.
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Previous experience in Crew Planning is not necessary but is considered as an advantage.
- Aviation education or general work experience in aviation is considered an asset.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field.
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company.
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.