- Esmane info
Job ID: 3479
We are looking for a Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) Expert to join the “KYC Services for Large Corporates & Institutions” team. The successful candidate will contribute to design, analysis and optimisation of business intelligence elements. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to “KYC Services for Large Corporates & Institutions” team, within “Group Operations”.We add value by securing that our customers and Nordea will not be used in illegal ways that could harm them and as well harm our society where we act. As GFCP Expert you will play a valuable role in fighting against financial crime.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating MI, planning, tracking reports and dashboards using Power BI;
- Performing quantitative ad hoc data analysis mainly with SQL and/or Python / R with the aim to design and optimize KYC Services controls;
- Working with the team and stakeholders to understand the business requirements;
The role is based in Tallinn.
Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have a business mindset and you are eager to understand both the business and technical sides;
- You are passionate about data and quantitative analysis and you can perform all kinds of numerical and statistical analysis;
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and want to secure everyone's success in fighting against financial crime;
- You are self-driven, result oriented, and able to operate under pressure in a changing environment.
Your experience and background:
- Analytical mindset and experience working in analysis, data visualisation.
- Organized, structured and professional in taking initiative and work proactively;
- Good business orientation;
- High level of knowledge with: Excel, Power BI, SQL and data modelling principles. Additional experience with Python or R is desired;
- Ability to visualize data in a clearly comprehensible way;
- Strong communication skills;
- You are fluent in oral and written English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11/02/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Vitali Antipov, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.