- Esmane info
Your Main Tasks
- Define and execute the commercial strategy for the power transformers segment.
- Establish and develop relationships with decision-makers and market players within our customers’ organizations and build strong, long-lasting relationships with them.
- Prepare market intelligence including detailed market analysis, understanding of market drivers and trends, key competitors, and technology requirements & different end-users specs.
- Provide strategic input on technical solutions, competition, pricing and innovation at the proposal stage – offer preparation, offer presentation, terms & conditions negotiation, job profile and scope of work preparation.
- Customer presentations and opportunity pipeline development.
- Work in close cooperation with the Regional Sales Director to assure timely delivery of high quality and differentiated proposals, in compliance with our standards.
- Define and assure execution of the pricing strategy, be responsible for sales targets.
- Develop a deep technical expertise in the power transformers product offerings as well as deep market knowledge.
- Work jointly with Product Management/Engineering/Supply chain teams to drive the development and delivery of new products and services to meet customer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows and industry association meetings.
- Assess performance of different sales channels in order to make appropriate changes or additions resulting in orders and sales growth.
- Experience in developing and executing successful growth strategies
- Self-starter, positive attitude, committed to the success of the business
- Critical thinking and initiative are necessary to identify priorities, resolve problems, adapt to change and choose the most efficient way to carry out your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Sales, including Acquisitions.
- Fluency in English and one of local Baltic language (Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian) is required (Slovak or Russian is a big advantage).
- Engineering/ Technical university diploma.
- Ability and willingness to travel is required – up to 50% of working time.
- Frequent home office.
- Working in a stable and perspective international company
- Possibility of professional and career growth with development and training activities
- Laptop, mobile phone, business car
- Seniority and anniversary bonus
- Joint Employee Events
- Seniority Level