- Esmane info
What you need to have to succeed in the role:
As a good candidate, you have 6+ years of experience working in a QA position in a fast-paced environment and constantly evolving market, preferably as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer or in a similar role. You also have:
• a proven track record of building and leading QA teams, managing the function and direction of the QA teams to support various business lines across multiple countries. You have been implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
• experience in working within development teams and collaborating within their processes, managing testing teams or testing functions, large and complex activities and processes
• good knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools and understand BDD, Stress testing, API testing, (non-)functional testing, regression testing, and test reporting tools
As a person, you are highly self-driven and able to take the initiative. Have excellent communication skills (also fluent in English) and are good at influencing and negotiating – you can maintain relationships with all levels of management and peers within our international organization.
What will be your challenge in this role:
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Head of QA who will lead and shape the QA strategy, approach, and execution in development projects in our company. As a head of QA, you will:
• be an advocate of QA and Continuous Delivery, drive improvement and industry-recognized Best Practices
• shape and implement the company’s QA processes and strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals is something that is of crucial importance
• provide direction, mentor, and coach the QA team members, ensure the success and sustainable approach of the team’s manual and automation efforts
• build relationships, and work closely together with other QA leaders, development teams, architects over Arvato Financial Solutions
• manage communication with the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
• be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance, and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA team over the division.
• build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery
What do we offer?
• A competitive salary together with a benefits package.
• A possibility to work in our great office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with free café and fruits available.
• Work in an Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, and with awesome people. You will be welcomed by our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities.