- Esmane info
What do you need to succeed in the role:
In the role of team manager you have a drive, initiative, combination of interpersonal skills, and excellent technical ability:
- Experience in software development and work experience in larger development environments
- Experience in leading technical people, ability to take and give responsibility and make a difficult decisions if necessary
- Ability to work in high demand environment, take ownership and think creatively
- Be proactive, systematic, and persistent and have strong problem-solving skills
You are highly self-driven, passionate about your work, and result-oriented. You are able to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly. You are excellent at collaborating and communicating with different counterparties and are fluent in English.
What will be your challenge in this role:
We are looking for a Team Lead/Software Engineer to join our Buy Now Pay Later (BNLP) team, building a convenient, flexible payment solutions service for thousands of merchants with easy-to-use payment methods. The solutions portfolio serves millions of end customers across Europe with its component base and ecosystem. The challenge for anyone joining the team is to design, implement and run highly scalable, robust systems with other BNPL engineers providing solutions for some of the most well-known marketplace providers in the world. Something that can be pointed at and be proud of is, “We built this solution that millions of customers are using. We made this happen!”.
In this role you will:
- lead, inspire, guide, support, and motivate team, providing direction and managing daily performance
- encourage the assigned team to work collaboratively to contribute to achieving the team’s targets
- plan and manage assigned team and resources
- develop, implement, maintain and support software applications and workflows
- test, identify problems, suggest improvements to existing and new features, present and share the ideas for solutions
- participate in the architectural design efforts
- seek, evaluate and recommend new technologies and concepts
- cooperate with internal and external stakeholders as needed
What do we offer:
- We offer you a competitive salary together with a benefits package.
- And work in an Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, and with awesome people. You will be welcomed by our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 27+ different nationalities.
- We have an awesome office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with a great view, and fruits and snacks available, though working conditions are flexible as long as you're there for your team members
- And a wide range of different company and team events: we have summer and winter days, internal tech events, board games night, and much more
- We care, support, and create an opportunity to learn and develop yourself