- Esmane info
What will help you to succeed in the role?
- Background in IT, a minimum of one year of relevant experience working in IT support
- Ability to understand and follow complex and detailed instructions
- Skills and experience to analyze logs and also good attention to details
- Proactivity, as well you are highly self-driven and able to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
You are very good at active listening and user care, have very good communication skills, and are fluent in English. You are available also to work on night shifts.
What will be your challenge?
In the role of 24/7 IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be processing incidents/requests initiated by customers, monitor the systems and logs, and respond to all contacts from customers including emails and phone calls, on a daily basis you will:
- Categorize and prioritize incidents/requests
- Provide an initial analysis and troubleshooting to resolve incidents/requests
- Escalate incidents/requests to the next level of support as appropriate
- Follow up on incidents/requests and ensure proper documentation for all incidents/requests
- Coordinate with the next level of support to resolve incidents/requests
- Communicate with customers to ensure customer satisfaction: keeping them informed of incident/request progress, notifying them of planned changes and agreed outages
- Handling User Access Management requests
What do we offer?
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and with awesome people, and that in an office at Tallinn Creative City with excellent coffee and fruits available
- We will welcome you into our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
- Competitive salary together with a benefits package