- Esmane info
Job ID: 5985
Would you like to gain knowledge about how to run operational KYC teams covering also tactical and strategic aspect while supporting Nordea’s journey? We are looking for 2 Management Support Officer to work closely with our Head of KYC Services Business Banking (BB) and Large Corporations & Institutions (LC&I) respectively as well as the whole KYC Services BB Leadership Team.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to our world. We locate in six different countries: Nordics, Estonia and Poland. Our work is about executing end-to-end KYC processes and other related customer lifecycle and AML/Sanctions related procedures. We are passionate about what we do; and if you are passionate about providing strong management support then you should come work with us.
In KYC Services we are part of a larger value chain in both KYC Services, Group Operations, Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) and not least our business stakeholders in in the Nordics. A large part of the job will hence also be to ensure that we have good and open dialogue with these stakeholders to impact and receive feedback to optimise the operations.
Together with the Head of KYC Services BB or LC&I and the Leadership team you will support the units by:
- Seeking and gathering information with accuracy in order to provide the best possible foundation for making analyses
- Preparing high quality analyses and meeting materials
- Producing relevant regular and ad hoc reports to support decision making (based on data and existing reporting from our production planning)
- Preparing communication material to be used internally/externally supporting timely communication towards relevant stakeholders
- Handling our people processes and annual leadership cycles
- Handling a wide range of ad hoc and administrative tasks
- Running co-ordination and implementation of various initiatives within the unit/division to ensure action and follow up
- Representing the unit with a service minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong reputation among both external and internal contacts
Who you are
We believe that you:
- Have experience within AML/KYC area and/or generally within Finance (preferred)
- Have at least a Bachelors degree with strong academic results
- Experience as a Management consult/adviser is considered to be an advantage but not mandatory
- Are very structured and motivated by planning and organising
- Are analytical and an Excel and PowerPoint super user (or interested in becoming one)
- Are a strong communicator – both written and spoken communication
- Have an eye for presentable materials and solutions
- Have focus on quality and high attention to detail
- Have a passion for problem solving and a proactive can-do attitude
- Are self-driven, but also enjoy making your contributions for the good of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines
- Have high integrity and can handle confidential information
- Are fluent in both oral and written English
- Have experience in stakeholder management in multinational organization.
The role is based in Tallinn.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we start to interview candidates at once and latest option to apply is 09/02/2022.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Head of KYC Services BB, Kirsi Vepsäläinen email@example.com or Head of KYC Services LC&I, Jeppe B. Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org