- Esmane info
We are looking for an experienced JAVA DEVELOPER who has the opportunity to build a better digital world together with professionals in our client FUJITSU’s team.
In your everyday work, you will be involved in designing, developing and supporting document management information system CaseM. You would participate in the appropriate phases of software development life cycle methodology in order to develop new features, maintain and test existing, and enhance existing software and procedures to improve capabilities as required by user needs. You would work both independently and as a team with other developers and testers.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience, and be an important link in creating value for businesses.
You will be:
- supporting effective business delivery via developing innovative information management solutions;
- a member of an agile cross-functional product team, working closely with project managers, service managers and engineers, test managers and support engineers
Gaining valuable experience from working with international project and colleagues from abroad;
- working with following technologies: Java 8/Java 11; Spring; Angular; SOAP, REST API; Apache Kafka; Apache Tomcat/TomEE; Docker; Oracle, PostgreSQL; OpenText Documentum.
What we can offer to you:
- a corporate culture that values a balance between work and private life;
- LinkedIn Learning and Pluralsight personal account;
- a unified team where everyone is a little different, but together we manage to conquer our goals;
- the opportunity to work remotely in Estonia or in the offices in Tallinn, Tartu and Pärnu;
- overall company bonuses: 7 additional vacation days, sports compensation, sick leave compensation etc.
This job can be right for you if you have:
- a minimum of 3 years working knowledge of Java programming
- experience analyzing, coding, and testing projects of medium complexity
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- the desire and ability to solve technical challenges.
Software department as an employer
You can trust us. We have been active in the world market since 1935 and in Estonia since 1991. As one of the largest IT enterprises we employ almost 400 people in Estonia. Our long-term experience allows us to offer our employees a sense of security and stability. We are trustworthy as a whole, which means that one can count on every member of our team.