- Esmane info
Are you interested in internal audit area and ready to broaden your expertise in banking processes?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Continuously learn new areas within the business and the directives, regulations, risks, and controls connected to them.
- Provide sustainable improvement and protect organisational value by risk based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
- Perform annual risk assessments within the area of IT and Information Security.
- Manage and perform audit engagements both locally and cross border.
- Write audit reports, agree findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management to enable the Bank to manage strategic, operational and compliance risk effectively.
- Be a trusted speaking partner, who supports the organization in reaching their goals.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in IT and Information Security area as an auditor, system administrator, architect or developer.
- Willingness to learn in Internal Audit methodology.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Knowledge in IT and Information Security Standards as well as interest or experience in analysing quantitative data will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian.
- Project management and analytical skills as well as ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactiveness and You are a true team player.
- Willingness to work in international teams and travel.
Managerial experience as well as certifications such as CISA are considered as a bonus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of a group of professionals in our journey to continuously develop together and contribute to the development of the bank through deep knowledge in Governance, Risk and Internal control. We create trust through professionalism and by sharing and receiving knowledge and competence in an open, simple and caring way. Please provide your application to take part in our fun journey going forward." Oliver Gross, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 23.01.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2800-4200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.