- Esmane info
Are you our new Senior Customer Analyst?
You're a Customer Analyst. You're the sort of person to understand what affects revenue, forecast and flag underperforming metrics and suggest rigorous statistical measurements for relevant improvements to process and analysis.
Sounds like you're a fit for us. But who are NabuMinds?
We are a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. Our Data Scientists provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The Analytics team to provide insights on specific topics. Our Business Intelligence team makes information accessible. Together with the right technology we deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Monitor key performance metrics (KPIs) as well as collecting business inputs to understand what affects revenues, acquisitions and player activity in specified period. Forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Suggest, implement and perform rigorous statistical measurements for relevant processes and analysis
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
- Conduct Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not
- Support the stakeholders like Head of Marketing, Head of CRM, Head of Products and others with reports and analysis
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience in iGaming industry
- Experience in Excel is a must
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SQL, Spark, or similar
- Understanding of hypothesis-driven statistics
- Analytical skills: Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to research information is a must
- Self-motivated mindset
- Flexibility and interest in working in a dynamic environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand-new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events: We win in table tennis, play volleyball regularly, score in football, organise board games showdown, fancy Friday beer events and never say no to salmon during Wednesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package.
If this seems like a challenge you are looking for, apply and let's have a chat!