- Esmane info
Proekspert bridges the gap between the digital and the physical. We create exciting and world-changing products and services.
Always more than just a software company, we have worked on clever machines and industrial automation, smart screws, production lines, complex device integrations and banking backbones. We develop smart devices that help to use resources in novel, efficient ways, thus driving the transformation to a greener tomorrow. We connect all sorts of devices to the cloud, make them smart, and add digital layers to the physical world. We create accurate and reliable products from the ground up, helping our clients to turn their ideas into objects and services that can make everyone's life easier and better.
We are looking for an accomplished Key Account Manager to drive and develop relationships with our existing clients and attract new business projects. You will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day business of Proekspert. It’s an excellent opportunity to be one of the key persons influencing our business growth.
What you will do:
- Retain and nurture Proekspert’s relationships with our key clients focusing on building long-term partnerships.
- Be a key point of contact for daily client communication and management (keep an eye on delivery, handle contracts, invoices and other relevant documentation).
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering excellent level of servises.
- Become a strategic partner and advisor to the clients, discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual benefit.
- Demonstrate excellent business development practices and generate new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Lead negotiations with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain frictionless collaboration with development teams and other units & colleagues within Proekspert.
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager running high revenue international accounts.
- Experience in managing accounts & projects in IT sector or IT projects in other industries.
- Ability to lead negotiations with the C-level executives, and proven skills using a value-based sales approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with aptitude for building strong relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
- Great self-management skills are critical to thrive in our bossless culture.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to become a valued colleague who leads by example and creates inspiration via action and cooperation.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
What we offer:
Proekspert is a unique bossless company. We value individual freedom, decision-making and proactiveness. In our self-organising and supportive work environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance.
- No bosses, only teams.
- Interesting, steady work. Our projects have a positive impact on people and the world.
- A caring and family-friendly company.
- We value the well-being of our people and their families.
- Inspiring community and teams, who support and mentor you.
- An exciting benefit package, including a personal growth budget and profit-sharing.
- A motivational program and competitive salary.
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Tallinn, Estonia