- Esmane info
Could you be our new Data Engineer?
We are looking for an excellent Data Engineer to join our team. If you passionate about building and managing data pipelines and you are always keeping in mind that the data flow is efficient and reliable, the following might be just for you!
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Design, develop, validate and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Perform development by writing complex ETL jobs, SQL queries, APIs calls on various source.
- Build and manage efficient and reliable (batch and real-time) data pipelines from disparate data sources (Database, Kafka, 3rd party tools and APIs)
- Drive the advancement of data infrastructure by developing and implementing underlying logic and structure for how data is set up, cleaned, and stored
- Architect, launch and manage automated extraction and transformation processes
- Build scalable data aggregation layer from streams and batches of data for data visualization
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- BS from an accredited university in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Proficient working with SQL/NoSQL databases and MPP/columnar data warehouse solutions (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MS Synapse, Snowflake, etc)
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Experience handling different data formats (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience working with any scripting language (Python, Powershell, Cloud Functions or Lambda, etc.)
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile as strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements including the creation of formal documentation
- Great teamwork skills and a proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn new BI related tools and technologies
- Fluent in English
It would be beneficial if you also have:
- Previous experience working in gambling or gaming industry
- Experience with Apache airflow or other workflow management tools
- Experience with any cloud platform (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS environments)
- Experience with BI tools and data visualization concepts (PowerBI, Tableau, Spot fire, Qlikview or similar tool)
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events: We win in table tennis, play volleyball regularly, score in football, organize board games showdown, fancy Friday beer events and never say no to salmon during Wednesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package
But who are NabuMinds?
We are a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. Our Data Scientists provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The Analytics team to provide insights on specific topics. Our Business Intelligence team makes information accessible. Together with the right technology we deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
If this seems like a challenge you are looking for, apply and let's have a chat!