- Esmane info
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? This is the opportunity!
Join the world-class team of DEPOWISE and help us grow into a major global FinTech player!
We are looking for a CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER.
Depowise is already working with some of the largest banking institutions in the region that service assets worth $250 bln via the Depowise platform and investment firms managing over $5 bln worth of financial instruments. We are now going after some of the biggest players in continental Europe & the UK at a pivotal stage, and the engagements are already taking place. So, the timing couldn't be riper to join us on this exciting journey.
We are looking for a creative and commercially driven B2B marketer that lives and loves the cutting edge of growth marketing and brand building. This person will be responsible for building a world-class brand, scaling current acquisition channels, and generating new opportunities to grow the business globally.
Depowise is growing fast, and we have best of class team who have worked with some of the largest global financial institutions at the largest global fintech firms.
We're looking for a driven individual with experience of B2B marketing who can turbocharge and build our marketing activities into a core growth channel for Depowise. We need a superstar who's been there and done it, with a history of great results. You'll need to be a multi-tasker and know how to deliver hyper-growth. We're moving quickly, and this is a new and exciting role, one with huge scope for growth and impact.
If you've worked in a high-growth B2B scale-up/start-up and you know how to get things done, then let's talk.
What's in it for you
At Depowise, we let our employees take the initiative and make their own decisions, taking into account our strategic goals and customers' needs. Guaranteed, you will grow with our company, be at the beginning of something unique and feel the importance of your activities every day.
In addition to your competitive salary, we are also offering other perks, including:
• Flexibility: the choice to choose where you want to work. Hybrid work mode is on! But probably you don't want to miss your most incredible team and great office too often.
• Food at the Office: crab some fresh fruits or enjoy free coffee/tee and soft drinks during your workday
• Wellness: sports compensation, stretch away from the stress in our in-house exercise room, or take a quick table tennis match with your teammate during a lunch break
• Options: possibility to participate in company's share options program
How does your day look like :
As a CMO, you'll meet the initiative's strategic needs on your own, experimenting and adjusting as you go. Along your journey to grow our brand's audience and reach, you'll be responsible for:
• Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns and activities.
• Sculpting informative, entertaining, digestible articles that audiences can't stop reading.
• Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
• Purchasing targeted ad spend on well-performing social media platforms.
• Pulling prospects through each stage of our marketing funnel, gradually warming them up for a productive conversation with sales.
• Developing the client experience
To succeed in this role, you need to have
• At least three years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities (start-up/scale-up; B2B marketing, SaaS, FinTech, preferred).
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field, preferred.
• Excellent content writing skills in English. You must understand how to clearly, concisely, and effectively frame a message. You are also experienced in Marketing Automation campaigns and LinkedIn marketing.
• Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills. Strong attention to deadlines and details.
Want to boost our ride and join our team? Apply today!
Additional questions: Maris Martin Talent Acquisition Manager +372 5744 6208 or email@example.com