- Esmane info
Ready to dive into the diverse and challenging world of banking? Would you like to work for the biggest bank in the Nordics? Welcome to Nordea – the gateway to banking. We welcome talented individuals with an open mind and willingness to learn – come as you are. No previous banking experience? No problem!
At Nordea, we value innovation and being in line with the constantly changing world around us. We want to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We believe that experimenting and growing together is what moves us forward. We are missing an important link in our chain – an Anti-Money Laundering Investigator for Swedish market.
About this opportunity
We welcome you to a team where attention to pro-activity as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will join Transaction Monitoring Investigators Team, where we as a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention organization play a central role in Nordea’s group-wide financial crime compliance effort
• Investigate and analyze customers activities, product use, patterns and behavior
• Evaluate alerted activities, make decisions based on your investigation and in accordance with internal rules and guidelines
• Keep updated on Anti Money Laundering legislation requirements and financial crime tendencies
• Take a pro-active role in building up a strong and competent investigation team in Tallinn
• Work together with highly dedicated specialists locally and in the Nordic countries
We will offer you:
• A chance to be part of an international team,
• Great atmosphere and modern office space in innovative Ülemiste city
• On-the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks,
• Possibility to develop and contribute to improvement of the quality, and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes,
• Social and health benefits (health days, sport benefit, private health insurance, team events)
• As of the second year additional 7 days winter vacation,
• Partly remote work possibilities after successful training period
The role is based in Ülemiste city, Tallinn, with the possibility to work partly remotely within Estonia. Candidate moving from abroad to Estonia is entitled to relocation support.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
• Investigator mind-set based on curiosity and openness for the unknown
• Great analytical skills
• Ability to read and understand Swedish
• High level of written, spoken and understanding English, minimum B2 level
• Background from banking, finance, law is considered as a plus but not required
Please submit your application as soon as possible because successful candidates will be contacted at once and the position might be filled before the application deadline. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Sami Suni, email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.