- Esmane info
Join our Cards Team within a Core Banking Unit!
Are you looking for a friendly team with great management, without the "micro-" ?
Do you wish to challenge yourself and contribute towards building a bank?
Are you willing to share your experience and cooperate a lot with a pan-Baltic team?
If you answered "yes" to this questions then we are happy to see you apply!
- Cover multiple technologies/applications
- Deliver assigned tasks within agreed timeline
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Assist in solution design and testing
- Participate in and improve CI/CD processes
- Maintain documentation and keep it up to date
- Actively participate in agile development culture creation
- Maintain and take care of code quality, which needs to fit highest standards
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in programming with focus on JAVA
- Experience working with IT solutions
- Application integration (REST / SOAP) experience
- Good English
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 31th of January
In case of questions please feel free to contact: Hiring Manager Jekabs Lacis via Jekabs.Lacis@luminorgroup.com