- Esmane info
Join our Cards Team within a Core Banking Unit!
Are you looking for a friendly team with great management, without the "micro-" ?
Do you wish to challenge yourself and contribute towards building a bank?
Are you willing to share your experience and cooperate a lot with a pan-Baltic team?
If you answered "yes" to this questions then we are happy to see you apply!
- To take active part in the implementation process by writing and reviewing code/unit/programs/systems
- To develop solutions aligned with relevant IT standards and requirements
- To test various components and programs
- To follow System Development Process
- To provide 3rd level maintenance support
- To act as a mentor for junior colleagues
- To cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Strong programming skills
- Impressive Java knowledge
- Good knowledge of System Development Life Cycle and Software Development methodologies
- Great understanding of Release management
- Time management skills and ability to set priorities
- Good English
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 31th of January
In case of questions please feel free to contact: Hiring Manager Jekabs Lacis via Jekabs.Lacis@luminorgroup.com