- Esmane info
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We offer a one-year temporary contract!
• Processing Accounts Payable reports, that are related to third party suppliers and intra group invoices
• Executing analyses and reports
• Following internal control requirements
• Participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
• Experience in data entry, accounting, or similar role
• Education obtained or current studies in Finance
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent routine tolerance, teamwork and communication skills
• MS Excel knowledge
• SAP knowledge is a benefit
More about us
We welcome you to a great office space and location in Ülemiste City – there´s always something inspiring happening here. Passion is also important - we can all train skills, but we can´t train passion! At Hitachi Energy we want to come to work every day for the smiles of our colleagues – or hot chocolate! We really have a great working culture – communication is open, transparent and warm – we appreciate and support each other. We work very hard, but also have fun with different initiatives to keep up the team spirit. Our leaders are exceptional – our employees value them with 4.56 stars out of 5! We understand the meaning of our work and its´ impact, we support the business in their work to contribute to greener energy today and in the future! Come as you are, we appreciate diversity!
What we offer
• A modern work environment and possibility for home office (possibility to work from another Estonian city)
• Various trainings supporting employee development
• A diverse experience and interesting tasks
• Employee benefits (sport compensation, additional winter holiday, free parking, etc.)
Welcome with your application by 2nd of January. This role could be filled before the advertisement has expired, so don’t wait until the last day to send in your application.
For more information contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Johanna Laiv, email@example.com.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com