- Esmane info
Customer Risk Management Department in Retail division is looking for a new team member to take part in building the Pan Baltic AML governance function. Our key objective is to provide high quality services to our clients of the Luminor group, and to ensure AML Operations are carried out in a compliant manner.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Being part of the Pan Baltic AML governance team is analysing financial crime risks and preparing documentation for management information (MI) reporting, and taking active part in anti-financial crime management.
Senior Analyst is responsible for analysis of customer behaviour patterns, provides insights for control development, prepares MI on AML operations activities (all types of financial crime activities performed by the department), participates in risk management activities and projects related to the area, performing quality checks in selected areas. Senior Analyst reports directly to the Unit Manager.
- Organize data gathering for regulatory reporting from stakeholders, analyse, interpret and validate data in anti-financial crime area
- Prepare and develop regular reports consolidating statistical data and providing insights and customer behaviour analysis and trends
- Contribute to development of MI framework by establishing standards for information analysis and data validation
- Lead and/or participate in projects related to AML data reporting and analysis (coordinating work group activities, aligning process implementation plans)
- Lead and/or contribute to improvements of internal reporting process (e.g. establishing dashboards to track KPIs (key performance indicators))
- Carry out quality checks on processes related to data and metrics produced within department
- Analyse data to propose solutions for control developments to ensure customer related risks are managed effectively
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance and internal audit gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations
- Report on regular basis and upon request to the direct manager and Head of department
- Contribute to the team and Luminor Group performance through effective collaboration, engagement and commitment.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in data analysis or analytical role at least 3-5 years; experience in AML/CFT and/or Sanctions compliance area would be considered as advantage
- Understanding about the data sources used for MI and experience in compiling MI, developing dashboards, metrics reporting, working with data in financial institution
- Excel, Tableau, SQL knowledge is required
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data forming a holistic view
- Creativity, accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to present data in structured way
- Initiative, ownership and team working skills
- Ability to independently manage one’s job
- University degree (economics, mathematics, statistics, technical degree or similar)
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in Estonian language is desired.
Why you should join us:
- We offer opportunity to participate in building a winning team - to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds
- We welcome you in a collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity
- We offer dynamic working environment with interesting challenges
- We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth
- We offer competitive benefits package
Please apply by 19th of December 2021.
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience, competencies and skills. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
For more information please contact Sintija.Dzalbe@luminorgroup.com (hiring manager); Krista.Andersone@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR).