- Esmane info
Are you passionate about data and presentation design?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Establish the look and feel for Investment Banking pitch books created primarily in Excel and PowerPoint, both for print and digital mediums;
- Work with Swedbank brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce IB visual design;
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user requirements and deliver solutions according to business needs;
- Stay up to date with presentation design trends and industry developments;
- Attend traineeship from February 2022 until February 2023 full time.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in banking, finance, business communication, graphic design or similar;
- Strong aesthetic skills and a solid foundation in typography, layout and design;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel; skills in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator are a plus;
- A deadline-driven, project management skills, organized approach and the ability to present complex and large sets of information in a structured and professional way;
- Have basic data analysis knowledge and ability to visualize data;
- Genuine interest in capital markets and investment banking;
- Experience that includes putting together pitch materials, researching, editing, and proofreading is a great advantage.
"Join our team…
... if you are interested in both design and data, and strive to present complex content in a structured manner; if you value cooperation, yet possess the ability to work independently.
With us you will join a function within Investment Banking that is a strong and competent team – we put emphasis on developing as a team, as well as professional growth.”
We look forward to receiving your application by 02.01.2022
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 900 -1400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.