- Esmane info
Our client is driven by their passions and propelled by their quest to innovate, thrive and learn. They are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. They work hard. They play hard. They make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s theirs to grow.
Our client is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Their client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. They have sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
They are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. It is not your typical corporate environment. Their business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make it a unique place to work.
Graduate, Trainee, Junior, Experienced – all levels welcome
- Look for a company that can train you and supports you in establishing your successful growth within the most desired sales sector?
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT, and technology hardware market?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your journey in cutting-edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
What will you do:
- Successfully communicate with small-to-medium businesses daily via the phone and email to drive software renewals, maintenance, or support contracts.
- Provide routine analytical and administrative support for customers and partners to guide them through their renewal opportunities and process.
- Support general account sales strategies for named accounts and prospects for cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Promote value proposition of upgrades and renewals to maximize return on products and solutions.
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision-maker to kick-off the sales process.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
What we expect from you:
- Some sales or marketing experience is a huge plus but the right attitude and willingness to learn is the most important.
- Tech-savvy mind, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately for marketing purposes.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge.
- Time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- High level of self-motivation and strong work ethic.
- Estonian- level C1 required.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience with a potential to earn up to 30% more in performance-based bonuses.
- Market-leading sales and tech training backed up by widely recognized official certification.
- Constant care of a sales coach including training sessions, skill-building & professional development.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Medical insurance, multisport card, the possibility of working remote – location related.
- Bonuses for referring new employees.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities, and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across the company facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.