- Esmane info
Are you passionate about designing data models & flows, building data service architecture, resolving data flow performance & integration challenges?
Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for – join the Data Warehouse Architecture team to work with Regulatory Reporting data services!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the functional team that designs and delivers Regulatory Reporting data services, such as granular credit and credit risk data collection and reporting under the AnaCredit regulation, etc;
- Collaborate with other Regulatory Reporting architects in designing sustainable and efficient architecture solutions;
- Contribute to building high quality data service architecture and be ready to work with both Group Data Warehouse (GDW) and Swedish Data Warehouse (SDW);
- Work on common data transformation and aggregation patterns and rules;
- Guide engineers in designing and implementation of ETL pipelines;
- Ensure that implementation follows best practices and is in accordance with developed data warehousing standards;
- Be an active member of the data warehouse architects community;
- Work within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant academic degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in design and implementation of BI/DW solutions or in system integration;
- Proven experience in leading technical work related to data service development;
- Being business oriented and striving for the solutions, which accelerate business value;
- Good data modelling skills;
- Solid experience in designing ETL processes and in working with ETL architecture;
- Advanced SQL knowledge;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluency in written and oral English.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of the community that jointly delivers key data services in the bank and play a critical role in fulfilling data demand towards our business stakeholders." Michail Kazimianec, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.12.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3250-4350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3100-4200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.