- Esmane info
Great opportunity to contribute to Luminor’s strategy execution as a Unit Manager for Business Insight Team
Luminor’s Performance Management & Strategy Department (PM&S) is looking for Unit Manager for Business Insight function. The team is single point of support in finance matters to business areas and functional units in the Luminor Group.
We seek for a Business Insight Unit Manager who will oversee pan Baltic activities of financial strategic actions and changes, having strong independent view on business segments’ financial performance and areas of improvement.
As Luminor’s Business Insight Unit Manager you will take a leadership role and people responsibility of the unit which will consists of Financial Business Partner, Financial Analysts, and IT controllers. The Business Insight Unit Manager will take an essential role in designing and developing the team.
The team’s core responsible is to bring financial matters to the agenda and to support/challenge business segments and support functions in achieving their financial targets to lead Luminor towards long-term value creation.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Contribute to strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting and target setting process in Luminor. Coordinating the processes working together with finance functions and business units
- Analyze Luminor’s performance against plans and to other banks in the market. Deliver insight to Luminor’s executive management to enable high quality decision making. This includes not only regular analysis of performance but also deep-dives into specific areas of focus
- Develop and keep up to date the cost and profit allocation mechanisms to enable meaningful measurement of profitability of Luminor segments, sub-segments and products
- Participate and contribute in building and setting up procedures for Finance Business Partners’ team, within the PM&S and in cooperation with other units
- Leading the cross-country team of reporting professionals, supporting continuous growth and development of the key personnel in the reporting area to ensure talent development across the function
- Building collaborative and supportive culture within the function, enhancing knowledge sharing, taking on a positive and constructive approach in cooperation and giving honest and constructive feedback, ensuring high performance in the function
- Contribution to the development of strong Group Finance management team and effective collaboration with other Luminor teams such as Finance, Risk, Technology, Business and other
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in Finance, knowledge of banking business
- Managerial experience and proven track record in developing teams
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or Business Management
- Strong strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced English (fluent in all spoken and written communication)
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 4th of December
In case of questions please feel free to contact hiring manager Camilla Lindved email@example.com