- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Java, technology trends and continuous improvement?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- develop and maintain in-house and customer facing applications as well as backend services (for 3 Baltic states, used by thousands of clients);
- be part of different type of developments (new product launch, technical upgrades etc.) – long backlog is waiting;
- propose and implement technical improvements;
- improve your DevOps skills;
- work together with awesome and supportive team mates;
- be part of full stack product team (20 people, consist of Agile Product Owner, Business Analysts and Software Engineers);
- be part of extensive and challenging technical upgrade;
- work with modern technology components, also readiness to work with legacy;
- take Swedbank Non-Life Insurance services and products to the next level.
What you need in this role:
- have 3+ years of full stack work under your belt;
- be a team player;
- developer, not a programmer;
- DevOps mindset or willingness to obtain one;
- eat-sleep-repeat clean code, unit testing, refactoring;
- dockerization, CI, bash, Jenkins, spring(-boot), security etc.
- know what bleeding edge tech trends are, and why/what to follow (and, what not);
- speak and write excellent English;
- good experience with pair programming and/or TDD is a plus.
Our technology stack:
Java (obviously!), PL/SQL, Docker, Liberty, SonarQube, GIT, Gradle, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Node.js, OpenShift etc.
"Join our team and ...
We’re looking team mate who shares our values – always find ways to improve (existing technical solutions, take your owns skills to the next level etc.); be open – give feedback to others and be ready to receive it; deliver with highest quality. Join us to share our passion to deliver best and stable solutions to our business and end customers!” Pille Rets, Your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 05.12.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3250-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3100-4700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.