- Esmane info
Are you passionate about law, risks and data protection?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Ensure compliance in Customer Protection area, specifically matters related to Data Protection, Payments and Customer Credits;
- Participate and/or lead main processes related to e.g. Regulatory Screening, NPAP-s or Conflicts of Interest;
- Identify area related risks, evaluation and risk assessment completion;
- Handle area problems to improve processes;
- Proactively consult/raise awareness in the area of responsibility;
- Collaborate with other team members cross-borders to ensure that the risks are mitigated for both our customers and the bank.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably in Legal Studies);
- Interest in Data Protection, Payments and Customer Credits matters;
- Overall understanding/willingness to gain knowledge related to outsourcing in financial sector;
- Analytical and critical thinking with strong attention to detail and ability to put it in larger context;
- Fluency of Estonian and English both in written and verbal;
- Solution and result oriented approach with the ability to take responsibility in challenging situations;
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of a true group function working across Swedbank’s four home markets to manage and mitigate compliance risks." Kerstin Pilt, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 28.11.2021.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.