- Esmane info
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Senior Java/Angular Full Stack Developer
For our complex web development projects, ARHS Developments Belgium is looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer who can develop qualitative solutions based on business requirements related to a Telecom Web-based environment. This person will work within our team, accountable mainly for the development of a middle layer application between back-end and Web front-end solutions.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
Experience & expertise
- University degree in Informatics related studies, or equivalent by experience
- Experience with Java Web-based development
- Profound knowledge of Spring framework and Java tooling and framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, JUnit, commons). Knowledge of microservices architecture is an asset.
- Experience with Angular 2+ / Typescript based front-end application development
- Hands-on experience with OO Design and design pattern
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Ability to work in a large company
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Ability to work in an environment in which the priorities are often changing
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Customer, solution, and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to develop and test qualitative source code based on functional requirements in an Agile working environment
- Strong skills in automation, continuous integration and unit and integration testing
- Communication skills to be able to do TDD and pair programming
- In depth knowledge of
• Java 8 & JEE principles
• Spring Boot
• Spring data / JPA
• Rest Level 3/ SOAP
- Good knowledge of
• Hibernate & JPA 2.
• Oracle & PL/SQL.
• Web services (REST).