- Esmane info
Are you passionate about securing networks?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take part in building the bank for the future, a digital bank with physical presence;
- Ability to work with network security architecture, designing new solutions, maintaining such as well as optimizing systems/applications to meet future needs;
- Manage network availabilities and continuity to ensure the capability of necessary traffic under any condition, meanwhile securing that the information is available to all of those who are authorized to access it;
- Join an awesome international team of infrastructure engineers;
- Be in the front seat of your professional career.
What is needed in this role:
- Desire of wanting to be part of a team and believe that team cooperation is a way to success;
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science other sciences and/or previous relevant working experience within FinTech sector;
- Deep knowledge of network, micro segmentation, application protocols and security technologies and have an understanding and/or experience of all or some of following:
- Firewall, ADC, proxy solutions, IDS/IPS;
- Ability and the professionalism to understand business needs and develop them into technical solutions;
- Proficient communication skills in English;
- A courageous, inspiring and trustworthy mindset;
- Experience of using Agile methods within IT-sector.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. I strive for work environments that are safe, fun and open; where people have the ability to work at their very best. I give and take responsibilities and set clear targets when it comes to expectations and delivery. I value own drive, initiatives and ability to communicate. I have a coaching approach when it comes to leadership. My aim is to make you develop and grow while having fun." Linda Asplund, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 26.11.2021.
Recruiting manager: Linda Asplund, +46 70 367 97 89
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2350-3550 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.