- Esmane info
We are Unikie! (pronounced You – Knee – Key)
Now hiring: Senior Cloud SW Developers
We are a Finnish technology company founded in 2015, voted top IT company in Finland this year. As of Summer 2021, we have opened a new office in Tallinn, we have our first Seed team in place, now we plan to hire ambitiously! We develop technology and build our own products for secure real-time processes and provide consulting when needed for related needs. Our customers are pioneers in real-time data utilization, the leading companies from several heavy industries and public sector organizations, as well as automotive. Growth in our market areas is expected to be strong over the next 10 years. Demand for our artificial intelligence, deep technology and security solutions is growing rapidly all around the world.
Our operations are based on the intersection of three global macro trends - IoE, 5G and AI. At the same time, globalization and digitalization in our core business areas, the automotive industry, the industry 4.0, and secure systems and communications, require an understanding of broader entities and more precise technology-specific expertise. There is a growing need for experts in embedded systems data, applications and user experience.
We are flexible with your location and physically you can be in any of our office cities, with a hybrid home office model too. You will start your journey either in a selected customer delivery project or Unikie’s internal product development.
You are already a Senior-level Cloud SW Developer, for starters. And then you have:
• Programming experience with C++, Python, Golang, and/or Java
• Experience with Cloud compute platforms (AWS, Azure, and/or Google)
• Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
• Knowledge of cloud native technologies and best practices (e.g. storage, load balancing, secrets, RBAC).
• Knowledge of the Linux OS (Ubuntu, Red Hat, others).
• Agile development experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• Hands-on experience developing architectural solutions for software systems
• Experience building Microservices
• Good knowledge of Cloud Native Architecture and Distributed Architecture fundamentals
• Programming experience with CUDA, ROCm, OpenCL
• Containerization technologies (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes)
• Networking protocols and APIs (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL/TLS, HTTP, gRPC)
• Cryptographic technologies and techniques (PKI, Blockchain)
• Machine learning processes and frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
• Continuous integration/continuous delivery/continuous deployment (Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitops, fluxcd)
• Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Ansible)
• Bachelor's, Master’s, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience
Why Join Unikie?
You will get to:
• Build new solutions for our customers
• Collaborate with colleagues (and customers) who are at the top of their field
• Develop and challenge yourself and learn more from experienced software talents
• Work with modern technologies and be involved to solve complex difficult challenges our customers might be facing
• Work in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field
• Work in a flexible low-hierarchy organization that looks after its own
• In addition to our customer deliveries, we focus on our own R&D, where you can bring your own expertise to, if you want to
Please apply here or send your English CV to email@example.com