- Esmane info
Bombay Studios is a young and fast-growing B2B boutique high-roller casino company specialising in Live Dealer Studio operations. Our aim is to deliver the best customer experience in the market by offering different table games such as Baccarat as well as various game shows hosted in a variety of languages to our VIP customers. We belong to the Yolo Group (formerly the Coingaming Group) brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more.
Our first live casino entertainment studio was established in Tallinn in April 2020 and today we have more than 130 people working for us. But we have big plans, soon we are about to open a new business and enter into the hospitality sphere. Knowing our DNA, there surely will be a lot of things coming up.
To be able to support all of our growth plans we are now looking for a Shift Manager to jump on board. You will be part of a centric Studio Managers team.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Ensure our people know what is expected of them
- Prepare break lists for upcoming shifts
- Actively give on-the-spot feedback on table performance & procedures, provide positive support and coaching where needed
- Manage any issues within the studio floor
- Communicate with Team Managers and other teams to ensure issues are identified and escalated quickly and effectively
- Ensure adherence to our procedures on the gaming floor
- Complete checks of studio and casino equipment at every shift
- With the Team Management team, assist with the opening and closing of all tables to ensure compliance
- Oversee all dealing and shuffling procedures to ensure the security and integrity of the casino
- Any other duties as required by the management team from time to time
✔️ What we expect from you
- Experience in a live casino studio environment
- Positive and customer-centric attitude
- Proactive problem-solver with strong decision-making skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy, demanding environment
- Self-starter, motivated & able to work on own initiative
- Performance Management experience
- Fluent in English
- Industry knowledge
- Employee Training and Coaching skills
- Sound Business Acumen
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Plenty of events, celebrations, and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks, and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!