- Esmane info
GrabCAD is part of Stratasys - one of the Founders and Leaders in 3D printing.
Stratasys/GrabCAD is leading innovation in the 3D printing market. With Customers such as Ford, BMW, Airbus, Google and Siemens we are creating a cloud-based platform specifically for 3D Printing.
You will be part of an international team creating a modern cloud-based platform for the 3D Printing space.
We use the approach of infrastructure as code. You will be working in a fast paced environment to allow us to deliver with speed, agility and minimum risk.
Our environment consists of ~150 AWS servers hosting our products. You will be working with the following technologies:
Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Docker, AWS, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch using Bash, Ruby and Go
We need you to have
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps/software infrastructure role
- Hands-on experience in handling Linux and Windows systems
- Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or other IaaS provider
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and maintaining production environments
- Production experience with Kubernetes a plus
- Experience developing Applications, preferably in Go
- Ability to think abstractly and design large systems
Benefits and Perks
- A great work environment that supports growth, development and most importantly work you can be proud of
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- A Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Parking available
- Relocation assistance
“We shape lives by revolutionizing the way things are made”