- Esmane info
You Should Apply if You Have;
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Within 9 Months, You’ll:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
NB! Applications accepted only via https://atlasone.webflow.io/job-openings?gh_jid=4135595004
- We will pay you what you're worth. We are fully committed to closing the gender pay gap, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and paying people what they deserve to be paid.
We're a Remote First business. We have team members everywhere, from Japan to the US, from the UK to Egypt - we place an emphasis on finding the right people in any location, not any people in the right location.
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible work schedule as part of a fully distributed workforce.
- Experience ongoing training and growth opportunities. We will support you with your career endeavors. We are committed to internal progression and offering our team members the best opportunities for growth. We want to invest in you the same way you are going to invest in us!
- Unlimited PTO - The days off are not tracked, so it's up to you to decide how much time you want to take off. We love freedom, flexibility, and trust.
- International Healthcare, travel the world without concern!