- Esmane info
The Yolo Group (formerly the Coingaming Group) brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of more than 600 Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re looking for an Administrative Assistant!
As an Administrative Assistant you will have a key role in supporting the Executives of Yolo by helping them make the best use of their time. You will be working alongside the Executive Partner who is the first point of contact for the Executives and taking care of different daily administrative tasks to keep things running smoothly.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Drafting letters and documents, filling in forms and applications, and initiating telecommunications
- Helping the Executive Partner with planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and other events
- Obtaining and managing travel visas, health insurance and other documents for the Executives
- Working closely with the Travel Team to make travel arrangements for the Executives and their guests
- Greeting visitors who come to meet the Executives
- Taking care of Executives' offices: if something needs to be fixed, then organising it promptly with other teams
- Taking care of the Executives homes: communicating with cleaners and builders, helping to create and implement systems that will keep household organised and running smoothly
- Helping the Executives with their personal matters by running errands, organising parcel and food delivery, placing orders, booking appointments, communicating with cleaning service etc.
✔️ What we expect from you
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload along with high stress tolerance
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and Estonian
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra time if needed
- You demonstrate the highest level of ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Previous experience as an Assistant (Executive, Personal or Office Assistant) is a plus!
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!