- Esmane info
You are invited to become part of an ambitious transformation journey by joining the team in the Delivery Department (Technology division). In your role of SADM you will be connecting business with technology aiming to provide great internal customer service and experience, make the best use of IT resources and capabilities available and contribute to building competitive advantage for Luminor through effective and efficient use of technology in Lending, leasing, and factoring area.
- Manage IT services development and delivery in your service area (domain) according to the agreed development roadmaps, SLAs and performance targets by engaging wider Luminor Technology organization and our vendors;
- Monitor and resolve IT service delivery and management problems, process issues and escalations;
- Manage IT service requirements, delivery and improvements while ensuring high quality of services provided and great experience for internal customers;
- Decide on the most efficient way to deliver the IT services including the choice of technology, underlying processes, tasks and procedures, internal resources and vendors;
- Provide input into IT service roadmap (functionality and quality) including justification for necessary investments and improvements of functionality;
- Manage change pipeline (backlog) and budget within the domain under your responsibility;
- Day-to-day management of internal resources, vendors and dependencies to other IT services.
In this role you will work in close collaboration with product owners and wider Technology organization, including internal IT services delivery teams and our vendors, ensuring professional service management and development roadmap ownership, coordinating change implementations, proactively recognizing and resolving service delivery issues, constantly providing suggestions for service improvements. Therefore, it is very important that you can build and maintain strong professional relationships, act independently and make decisions while facing uncertainty and competently navigate through complex situations with competing priorities and multiple inter-dependencies.
Skills and experience
- Understanding of how modern technology supports and enables business contributing to the creation of value for customers and competitive advantage;
- Extensive (5-7 years) experience in IT services delivery, including managing service processes, delivery units or teams, implementing change programmes and projects, stakeholder management;
- Results oriented and structured approach to IT service delivery with proven track record of delivering tangible results as part of the team, including external contractors and vendors;
- Proven leadership and change management skills in rapidly changing organizational environment, including setting up or transitioning to new roles and ways of working;
- Experience of working with internal technology organization and multiple vendors according to various service delivery models and project/programme setups;
- Knowledge of and practical experience with IT service delivery management frameworks, processes and procedures;
- Good knowledge of Lending, leasing or factoring products;
- Fluency in communication in English.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas