- Esmane info
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
Data Protection Officer will be joining Compliance Division. As a Data Protection Officer, you will be responsible for managing Data Protection Officer’s tasks requiring local presence, as well as contributing to other tasks of a Data Protection Officer.
- Provide expert advice and educate employees on data protection requirements
- Serve as the point of contact between Luminor Group companies and the data protection authorities and data subjects
- Proactively conduct audits and other GDPR compliance monitoring activities
- Draft new and maintain existing internal data protection policies
- Provide advice on implementation of advanced technical solutions for data protection management
- Hold targeted trainings with staff members across different business units who are involved in data handling or processing
- Assess risks related with data protection
- Provide independent opinion, when necessary, on compliance with the GDPR
- Fulfill other tasks as required by the GDPR
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years working as a data protection officer or in a related field
- In-depth understanding of the GDPR
- Excellent organizational, communication and management skills
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving.
- Advanced English and Estonian: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 31th of October
In case of questions please feel free to contact hiring manager email@example.com or our People Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.