- Esmane info
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
Make the change as Privacy Analyst
We consider data to be a core asset and data management and analytical capabilities are essential to Luminor’s strategic ambitions. Our challenge is to collect the data, analyze it and put it into use in sales and customer service as well as in helping to minimize both our customers’ and Luminor's effort to provide the services. But collecting data brings a lot of responsibility for keeping it safe and processing - transparent.
To ensure successful further development and timely maintenance activities for our GDPR register, we invite to join us Privacy Analyst.
Data Privacy is a rapidly developing field which strategic relevance is growing by the day. This job opening is a great opportunity for someone seeking to develop into a Privacy Specialist or for an experienced Privacy Expert to drive key transformation initiatives across the organisation.
- Ensure ownership for GDPR register of PII processing activities (GDPR, Article 30) by taking responsibility of related internal documentation updates, involved vendor and agreement management
- Ensure technical support, tool for record keeping and lead development activities for GDPR register
- Take administrator’s/ expert’s role for tool by ensuring user accounts management according internal policies and providing consultations on tool’s functionalities for other users
- Lead activities related to data quality monitoring and improvements for GDPR register
- Process applications of declared changes in PII data processing on daily basis
- Answer information requests (from compliance, audit, operational risk units etc.) regarding GDPR register’s contents
- Support privacy related initiatives by taking active participation in data anonymization, deletion automatization projects, maintenance of retention policies etc
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Process Owner’s and/or Process Manager’s role
- Project management skills, good stakeholders’ engagement skills
- Strong interest in privacy area and understanding of basic GDPR principles. Qualification of Data Protection Specialist is considered an advantage
- Advanced Ms Excel skills
- Advanced English skills
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 2nd of November
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager Mart Tõevere firstname.lastname@example.org