- Esmane info
Finnair Business Services is hiring a
DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST, NDC Applications
to join our Digital Content team in Tartu, Estonia
In this role you translate complex technical information into user-friendly and engaging documentation that meets the needs of the target audience and organizational standards.
As a Documentation Specialist, you will contribute to supporting Finnair NDC (New Distribution Capability) area developers in API implementation and managing website. Your job is to plan, organize, write and edit technical documentation in collaboration with NDC specialists. You have overall ownership of the content and NDC website to maintain and develop best practices.
You could be in your first role with technical writing and content production, or you already have experience in the field. You are ready to hands-on use content management system, write clear documentation and notice even the tiniest details.
We offer an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast-changing aviation and travel industry along with a great international team, supportive work environment and flexible ways of working.
Some of your daily tasks:
• Plan, organize, write and edit technical specifications, implementation guidelines, and
• Produce documentation and content which is easy to understand, clear and logically
• Edit and polish existing content to improve readability and consistency
• Evaluate current documentation and come up with innovative approaches for improvement
• Develop and maintain templates for technical documentation
• Work closely with the stakeholders and development team to ensure enhancements, and
changes are fully documented and up-to-date
• Support developers and other parties in documentation-related questions.
• Enhance, update and maintain NDC website according to given requirements
• Produce, edit and publish website content in our content management system, CoreMedia
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to write clear, logically structured and coherent texts
• Experience and interest in technical writing, content production or in similar role
• Experience and/or interest to work with content management system
• Attention to details, a curious mind, and will to constantly learn something new
• Ability to collaborate in cross-functional remote teams and meet deadlines in a hectic
• Self-motivated, proactive and solution-oriented mindset
An ideal candidate has the interest to learn, is fluent in English and value good communication and co-operation. Previous work experience and understanding of agile methodologies is considered as an advantage.
We encourage everyone with studies in relevant field (linguistics, translations, technical, etc.) to apply!
Our office is located in Finnair Business Services, Tartu Estonia and we are filling full-time position in Tartu.
The application period is open until 1st of Nov 2021. Make sure to apply right now as we are processing applications immediately.
In case of interest or questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Learn more about the company on our homepage www.finnairbusinessservices.com