- Esmane info
Job ID: 3563
Would you like to be part of our Business Intellingence capability development and help us fight financial crime? We are now looking for a (Senior) Data Analysts Financial Crime Prevention to join the Performance and Data Management team to support us in further developing our Business Intelligence capability. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
At Nordea, we’re committed to dinaymically fight against international financial crime by using the latest technologies and processes. You will play a part in building a better bank that fulfills a meaningful role in society. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. You’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Run TM Controls team. TM Development & Solutions is part of Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP), which provides group-wide solutions to fight financial crime in Nordea. Within GFCP, TM Development and Solutions specifically develops, manages and optimises automated TM controls across all the financial services businesses that together comprise the Nordea Group.
As (Senior) Data Analysts Financial Crime Prevention you’ll play a valuable role in You’ll join the Performance and Data Management team within Transaction Monitoring (TM) Development & Solutions. We add value by securing that our customers and Nordea will not be used in illegal ways that could harm them and as well harm our society where we act. As (Senior) Data Analyst Financial Crime Prevention you will play a valuable role in fighting against financial crime.The high focus on Financial Crime in the group gives the appointed candidate a unique and exciting opportunity to continue to build “best in class” TM control solutions and lay the foundations for the future.
The position includes data science tasks, quantitative work in producing business-oriented results as well as developing automated dashboards providing business intelligence to us and our stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
• Performing quantitative data analysis with the aim to understand identified issues, explain implications and recommend solutions
• Accessing complex and distributed datasets and perform statistical analysis, simulation of existing Transaction Monitoring controls and the impact specific changes might have on them
• Gatekeeping the quality of changes implemented to solutions, securing that all technical and process dependencies have been identified and addressed
• Working with the team and stakeholders to understand the business requirements
• Analysing and assessing the effectiveness of existing BI solutions and developing new ones
You’ll join a team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.. The role is based in Łódź; Tallinn. The position is likely to require some travel to other Nordea international sites.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• You have a business mindset and you are eager to understand both the business and technical sides of solutions Nordea is using and data behind them
• You are passionate about data and quantitative analysis and you can perform all kinds of numerical and statistical analysis.
• You are a team player and want to secure everyone's success in fighting against financial crime
• You are self-driven and manage to operate under pressure in a changing environment
Your experience and background:
• Analytical mindset and experience working in data science, analysis, simulation and forecasting
• Organised, structured and professional in taking initiative and work proactively under own direction;
• Good business orientation and understanding of financial crime risk is considered an asset
• Working knowledge of anti money laundering transaction monitoring and optimization of controls, or related anti financial crime disciplines and activities in the financial services industry is considered an asset
• Intermediate level of tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint
• Professional level of tools such as Excel, Power BI, Python, VBA, SQL, R. Additional experience with Hadoop and User Acceptance Testing are desired
• Strong record of delivery, ideally in the context of working within complex business areas.
• Stakeholder management skills
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• You are fluent in spoken and written English
Candidates are invited to describe their experience level in the relevant fields in the cover letter.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 05/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.