- Esmane info
The Lendermarket team is looking for a talented Investor Relations Specialist to join the customer success team. This role is for someone looking for the chance to get involved in many aspects of the customer service area.
This is a hands-on role, so we’re looking for a doer attitude, interested in personal finance, and you do not shy away from administrative tasks then this is an excellent opportunity to join our wonderful team as an Investor Relations Specialist. Your main goal will be to manage our Investor Relations area which includes, but is not limited to:
- Addressing and solving investor queries through email and live chat;
- Identifying and documenting bugs and feature requests reported by investors;
- Collaborating with other members of the team;
- Influencing and improving Investor Relations area processes as well as devising Investor
- Relations know-how management processes;
- Assisting other colleagues in prioritizing and addressing feature requests;
- Participating and assisting in different projects.
Requirements for candidates
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions;
- Proficiency in English and German is a must;
- Willingness as well as passion to help people and improve the investor experience;
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to new work situations;
- Previous experience in finance and/or investment knowledge is considered a plus;
- Good Excel skills;
- Previous experience in customer support-related roles;
- Demonstrated ability to identify process and team improvements, and demonstrable experience to create and curate internal and external documentation.
What we offer
- Remote-first approach with an on-demand local office;
- Ability to learn personal finance & investing while developing the product;
- Opportunity to develop professionally and move up internally while the company grows;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Startup team with a "yes" mindset and where everyone has a word to say;
- Diverse team and fun colleagues;
- Joint events and projects;
- Competitive remuneration package + benefits and perks;
- A supportive environment where the hands-on approach is highly appreciated.
- Monday-Friday 9-17
If you fancy investing and personal finance, If you have a professional and hard-working growth mindset, and if you embrace being challenged professionally - then look no further and apply to start creating impact globally!