- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE ENTRUSTED TASKS QUALITATIVELY, YOU NEED:
● Proven experience working within an anti-fraud / anti-money laundering/compliance environment;
● Certified Risk and Compliance Management professional (CRCMP) is a strong advantage;
● Bachelor or Master degree in law, finance, business administration or related field;
● Previous experience working within anti-fraud / anti-money laundering/compliance environment;
● Knowledge of the compliance standards and regulations;
● Ability to understand the complexities of procedures and regulations;
● Excellent written and verbal language skills in Estonian and English. Additional language skills will be considered as advantage.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
● Following MLRO’s guidelines and support/report to him;
● Carrying out the company's KYC and KYB procedures;
● Giving input on company's policies, control frameworks, procedures, standards, and risk awareness for AML/CFT;
● Analyzing and assessing information gathering during the DD/EDD processes;
● Conducting video interviews with the clients if necessary;
● Enforcing regulations in all business aspects and levels, as well as providing guidance on compliance matters;
● Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies;
● Revising procedures, reports, periodically identifying hidden risks or non-conformity issues;
● Implementing and modifying company policies;
● Assessing business processes to identify possible compliance risks;
● Reviewing the work of colleagues, when necessary identifying compliance issues and provide advice or training;
● Keeping abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company, as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
● Preparing reports for the Management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
What we offer
WE OFFER YOU :
● Part time job in an international environment: 09:30 until 13:30 or 12:30 until 17:30.
● Salary from 850 EUR to 1150 EUR gross (based on the previous experience and overall job’s performance);
● Friendly team and dynamic work environment;
● Modern office.
Gain international experience by sending your CV and a short application letter in English in the section Apply.
Please note, only candidates invited for an interview, will be contacted.
Data processing is carried out for the purpose of personnel selection and to ensure legal interests as far as personnel selection is concerned
The data is intended to be stored for up to 6 months.