- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
We are looking for a long term relationship and stability.
Personality as important as experience:
- Highly proficient in English as a working language; we are looking for an Estonian speaker. Any other EU language is considered as an advantage,
- Reliable, flexible solution-oriented, organised, rigorous and proactive, with versatile talents as well as strong ethical values, you have the ability to adapt and evolve in your approach to work,
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship-building skills,
- You must feel comfortable working with international colleagues and customers. Excellent integration and networking skills are mandatory.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on similar positions (secretary, office administrator, marketing assistant/manager etc.), senior employees are very welcome!
- Computer skills (MS Office) are required for this role.
Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Manager, you will be in charge of:
Trainings and consultancies:
o Booking rooms and conference facilities, booking travel arrangements,
o Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence with clients,
o Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
o Preparation of business proposals and business contracts
Basic bookkeeping tasks:
o Issuing proforma invoices and official invoices, arranging payments, other tasks if needed.
o You will be in charge of the website,
o Posting articles on the social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
o Preparing and sending our marketing campaigns.
o Drafting letters, contracts, power point presentations and other documents,
o Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information,
o Responsible for all the communication in Estonian.
This list is non – exhaustive and as a small and growing SME day to day duties may not be limited just to these tasks.
What we offer
• Full-time position in the old town of Tallinn,
• Opportunity to work for a fast-growing SME working with European Commission’s funding programmes.
We will offer you a very attractive overall package including:
• a base salary (which will be proportionnal to the experience),
• a quarterly bonus based on your personal performance,
• a yearly bonus based on EFMC´s performance,
• Additionally to the official legal holidays (28 days), we offer 14 calendar days for Christmas time.
Applications shall be sent before the 30/10/2021
Please send your CV together with the Cover Letter in English