- Esmane info
At L'Oréal Consumer Products
our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
Working across any of L'Oréal's global brands, you will...
- Have your scope of responsibilities to enable you to work more independently and become an expert on the respectful area (may it be launch of new product, in-store campaigns, e-retail development, etc.) with support of the whole team of beauty experts in Latvia, Poland, Estonia and Lithuania;
- Build from scratch cooperation with E-commerce partners under the supervision of experienced team members;
- Help to ensure excellent brand presence;
- Learn about marketing and e-com from the best in the business - working with external partners and teams throughout L'Oréal, while staying focused on the performance of your brands and their competitors;
- Co-create trade campaigns and coordinate brand action plans with the support of local team.
- Track assigned project performance.
We can't wait to meet you, if you...
- Have 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Studied marketing, business management, economics, etc.
- Have good analytical skills that allow you to think strategically in a business-oriented manner;
- Believe in the power of networking and have strong communication skills;
- Are creative and naturally think out of the box;
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment;
- Have a proactive approach;
- Are fluent in Estonian and English (min. B2);
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
What's in it for YOU?
- Beyond ordinary experience with way beyond ordinary brands on an international scale.
- Rich learning offer, including international trainings, personalized digital upskilling, Coursera access, e-learning platform and more.
- Skyrocketing career in one of the world’s TOP employee choice companies and the 3rd worldwide advertiser.
- Empowering projects for support of our meaningful initiatives as a socially responsible company.