- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
You are a good candidate if you know the Atlassian product suite, with a specific focus on Jira. A certification in Atlassian products is a huge bonus, but we also welcome a hands-on, real-life experience and a genuine motivation to learn and grow in this field:
- You are well organized and can navigate different workspaces and projects.
- You can construct custom dashboards using various filter types in Jira, integrate Jira content with Confluence pages, and Perform Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin deployment.
- You have experience in customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- A huge bonus would be knowledge and experience in CMDB administration.
As a person, you have an excellent analytical mind, can take responsibility and initiative. You are genuinely into finding the best solution to different problems and issues and do not mind if the job throws ad-hoc tasks at you. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different counterparties in fluent English.
What will be your challenge in the role:
We are looking for an Atlassian administrator to join our team to support the global operations, rollout, and development of the entire Atlassian stack (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, etc.) within our Tech Center in Tallinn. The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- managing Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence, Statuspage, Opsgenie, etc.
- onboarding and offboarding employees within these products
- handling ad hoc requests
- participating in Operational Support matters
What do we offer:
- Flexible working conditions as long as you're there for your team members (all of whom are in European time zones)
- A place in our office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with excellent coffee and fruits
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and with awesome people
- We will welcome you into our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in
the industry and work with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
- Competitive salary together with a benefits package