- Esmane info
Believe us, you want to work here!
As a Construction Manager, you will plan, manage and control the daily work on the construction site with the main focus on the quality of work, budget and time schedule execution. You will work in a team with the Project Manager and the Foreman.
Key tasks include:
• Manage and realize the construction process according to the client's project
• Monitor the schedule and budget
• To lead a team
• Plan and provide the resources for the construction project
• Communicate with the customer, provide the necessary reports
• Maintain project documentation
• You have practical experience in construction
• You have led the team
• You have experience / you feel comfortable communicating with people of different levels, you are able to build collegial / working relationships with people of different positions and solve problems
• You find solutions
• You can read project drawings
• You speak English
•You have Category B driving license
• Professional team
• Experience of diverse objects and the opportunity to grow and develop professionally and personally
• Organize the work environment
• Work and place of stay in Sweden or Norway
• A motivating remuneration system depending on the experience and the achieved project result
• Salary starting from 3250 - 6500 EUR (gross)
• Health insurance, work car, computer, etc.
• Covering all costs off business trips, providing comfortable work and living conditions
Please attach your CV in English.
*When submitting/sending the application, applicants shall confirm that they agree with
Processing of their personal data for provision of the personnel recruitment process.
SIA XTM will ensure confidentiality of your personal data.