- Esmane info
Job ID: 3292
Job Country: Estonia
Job City: Tallinn
We are looking for candidates to join our Data Management team working with data quality and improvement initiatives in the Credit Data Collection space. You will be part of providing a critical role in ensuring a robust model for consistent improvement of quality of data in Nordea.
Data quality and control is necessary to secure high confidence and trust in our critical data. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to internal stakeholders, customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
Working with us, you will help ensure that we are in control of our data; quality is measured, integrity is secured, rules and regulations are met, sharing of data is done with clearly defined agreements and with business value in mind.
About this opportunity
You will join Data Management team in Tallinn, Estonia, and help ensure that we in Nordea understand, govern and improve the quality of our Data Assets.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support implementation of the data governance recipe and testing of the same
• Analysing and verifying suggested data quality improvements
• Investigating Data Quality (DQ) issues in a number of banking systems
• Be part of implementing new data flows from data quality perspective and optimize existing flows.
• Support prioritization of DQ issues
• Drive root cause analysis and remediations
• Set/agree KPIs & monitor quality of data
• Reconciliation of data against sources
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Welcome to a team, which is responsible for establishing the data foundation for tomorrow’s Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
This role requires persons that enjoy working with data and collaborate with people in understanding how information/data supports our business.
We are looking for self-driven individual who has:
• minimum 3 years of experience as (Business) Data Analysist and/or Developer
• Experience with analysing large and complex data sets
• Practical knowledge working with the following systems and applications: SAS, SQL, Phyton, Excel (especially Macros and scripts), Visual Basic. Any other languages / programming skills are a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPlatforms, especially Power BI (RS), PowerApps, PowerAutomate are considered as an advantage
• Project Management is a plus
• Previous experience in Banking and BA7Master degree are considered as an advantage
• Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
Of course we expect that you are a great team player, have a good sense of humour and are not afraid of taking charge and question status quo.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27/10/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Steen Ulrick Rugberg Thamdrup, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.