- Esmane info
What do you need to succeed in the role:
- Basic knowledge of Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Test Automation
- Experience with Agile development methodology
You are team-oriented and have a very good collaboration and communication skills, and are fluent in English and can also speak German. You have a strong self-drive and you are always eager to learn and develop yourself in the field.
What will be your challenge in this role:
We are looking now for a strong React developer to join our Cosima team!
Cosima is a software that enables employees to handle the debt collection process in Germany. This includes the import of claims from the mandators/companies we are getting the data about the outstanding demands to their customers, generating letters and invoices, managing personal data of debtors, sending inquiries to local government offices to find address information about debtors, accounting, and many features more. Cosima also communicates with several external services, for example, companies who are rating the financial standing of customers. Your challenge in the team will be to:
- Developing, implementing, testing, maintaining, and supporting software applications (debt collection) and workflows
- Producing the specifications and writing program codes
- Seeking, evaluating, and recommending new technologies/concepts to add value and develop products/features
- Provide insightful and credible technology advice and cooperate with internal stakeholders
- Supporting the change request and issuing resolution process for existing deployments
What do we offer:
- Flexible working conditions as long as you're there for your team members
- A place in our office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with excellent coffee and fruits
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and with awesome people
- We will welcome you into our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in
the industry and work with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
- Competitive salary together with a benefits package
Who are we?
Arvato Financial Solutions Tech Center is the center of gravity for new strategic tech solutions offering the best IT development services (fintech, payment solutions, risk management solutions, debt collection, and security operations) using the latest technologies. We provide for our employee's international work environment with 25+ different nationalities (all located in Tallinn), large-scale IT system projects, and working with visionary colleagues where Creativity and Entrepreneurship guide everything we do.