- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Operational Risk, Information Security and promoting a sound and sustainable risk culture?
Wit us you have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role to ensure that we have effective risk management processes in place: the main role is to strengthen the second line's work with follow-up, review and control of Operational Risk and Information Security in our payment business area in all countries. Furthermore, the role is expected to positively challenge, engage and interact with relevant internal and external stakeholders and support the further development of Risk Management
- Support the implementation of the framework, tools and methods for operational risk
- Review, control and do the reporting of the organization's management of Operational Risk and Information Security to various stakeholders
- Evaluate operational risk that may arise when we decide on implementing something new (products, services, markets, processes, IT systems etc)
- Actively work with advice and support as well as be responsible person for your area's trainings to other employees
- Conduct the tasks required by local laws and regulations that are applicable for the Risk function and Operational Risk
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field or work experience that is judged to be equivalent
- Demonstrated training and/or courses in the field of Operational Risk or Information Security
- Experience of working with Information Security Risk Management and Operational Risk, preferably in finance or IT area
- Knowledge of current local law and regulations
- Ability to work independently, a humble attitude and a strong belief in co-operation as the best approach to solve a problem
- A positive mindset and ability to take initiative
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Estonian
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an exciting journey, adapting today's existing regulations and risk model to the Baltic business, as well as setting up whole new processes. As we are growing in the Baltics and becoming more independent, we need a key Risk Officer to join us." Carina Adolfsson, your future leader
Swedbank Acquiring is an omnichannel platform, covering the entire spectrum of e-commerce and in-store payments. Our aim is to help people, companies and communities around us to grow by providing payment solutions for all occasions, regardless of the channels. Today, we are one of the leading companies in payment solutions with operations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. We are rapidly developing business area and one of the largest Visa and MasterCard Acquirers in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application by 17.10.2021.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.