- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Team Lead who would lead our DevOps engineers.
Your main responsibilities would be split between creating plans and roadmaps for the DevOps team and hands-on execution of them with your team.
You would be working with the "infrastructure as a code" approach in mind and would use the best industry practices in day-to-day work.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who likes to use the best approaches and technology stack in day to day life of growing SaaS products.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer, and working for Cloudmore brings several benefits. We highly value your health, work-life balance, and personal life commitments. We are outcome-focused and like to give all our employees room to breathe and support their professional growth.
What we expect
- 2+ years leading team of at least 3 team members
- 5+ years working as DevOps or Infrastructure Engineer in software product / SaaS company with the live production environment
- You know how to manage infrastructure as a code
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Github Actions, TeamCity or Azure DevOps)
- Experience in managing relational databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or PostgreSQL)
- Solid understanding of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience in service monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with centralized logging using Graylog or ELK stack
- Knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server is a plus
- Practical experience with software load balancers (HAProxy, nginx, Envoy)
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision
What we offer
- Be part of building a platform that would be used by millions of users
- Join a great team that is solving hard issues while having fun
- 35 calendar vacation days
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Sport benefits