- Esmane info
ENLABS stands for Entertainment Laboratories.
FINNPLAY Technologies (from recently – part of ENLABS Group, www.enlabs.com) is a Finnish software development company specialized in applications for the iGaming industry with customers around the world. We are the leading provider of platform technology in the Nordics. Our customers include some of the top online casino operators in regulated markets. We are an ambitious company with a dedication to deliver top quality to our clients with our unique and high-value products.
Founded in 2008, we are an international team of 80+ people. A team environment and highly collaborative one, we are now looking for an experienced and skilled Frontend Developer to join our passionate team based in Tallinn, Estonia. Learn more about Finnplay and our team at http://www.finnplay.com.
You will work in an international online gaming company, which develops real money gaming platforms and solutions for the iGaming industry.
As a member of our dynamic international team, you will be working on different layers of the company infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, commitment to this challenging and important position, and dedication to company culture is required.
The successful candidate will have the ability to understand business needs, and capabilities to translate them into technical requirements and solutions. As a member of the team, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and ambition for quality are important.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Frontend product
- Writing well-designed, efficient and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Working with the Finnplay global teams to ensure value-adding communication.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CANDIDATES
- Minimum of 3 years of solid experience in Frontend developing
- Experience in web-based systems development
- A positive, can-do, and responsible attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Open-minded personality and easily adaptable to frequent change
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Team player
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology will be considered an advantage.
- Challenging and rewarding position in the gaming industry
- Great career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- International business environment and team
- Future opportunities to work also in other Company offices
- Competitive salary and other benefits/incentives.
Are you interested?
Please apply to this position by sending your CV and a short application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org