- Esmane info
We are looking for a self-motivated sales enthusiast to join our Sales team. If you enjoy challenges and are looking for professional development opportunities, this position is for you.
Our customers are global IoT device makers or service providers, such as e-scooter sharing, fleet management or smart city companies, that are operating globally in many different countries and do not want to deal with different telecoms and SIM cards. We have customers mostly from the US and Europe, but recently have been active in Latin-America, Africa & Middle-East. All in all, we are offering our services in 190 countries in the world.
The position is based in Tallinn or Tartu.
What you'll do:
- Proactively approaching leads, qualifying new opportunities and ensuring active follow-ups
- Managing inbound and outbound campaings: putting together sales materials, negotiating & closing deals, converting leads to paying customers, etc
- Creating long & short lists of leads for outbound campaigns. Managing & setting up email campaigns
- Representing 1oT at international conferences & seminars
- Participating in product development based on client feedback and market demand
What you'll bring:
- Desire and hunger to build something new
- Problem solver & get shit done attitude (no place for corporate mindset)
- Great self-management skills (dates, goals & responsibilities – you yourself are on top of your things, micromanagement is not in our DNA, you need to be very systematic in your day-to-day work)
- Good communication and presentation skills
We offer you:
- Meaningful work with global impact – we’ll give you the opportunity to shake up the global IoT sector
- Opportunity to have a great say and lots of personal growth at a startup with a proven track record and paying clients
- A cozy and productive work environment at our Estonian HQ (offices in Tallinn and Tartu)
- Crazy and ambitious international team members who have been pushing our services for the past four years on a daily basis