- Esmane info
What is Stoneridge Electronics?
Stoneridge Electronics Inc. is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from Telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centres to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products.
We are proud to develop and supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers like V3P (Volvo Group), Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
PCB DESIGN ENGINEER
THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM is now expanding in our Tallinn office and is looking for a new PCB Design Engineer to join us!
What will you do:
• You will design PCB-s for new products like fully configurable instrument clusters, ECU’s, telematics products and camera-monitor systems:
o Gather input from Electronics, Mechanics and Production.
o Define design rules and make signal integrity simulations.
o Design decals/footprints.
o Design floor plan and finalize routing.
o Create drawings for PCB and PCB-A manufacturing.
• You will support project teams developing and improving existing products, in case PCB update is required.
• You will use PADS(Mentor) and Xpedition(Siemens) CAD to solve the tasks listed above.
• You will use Blueprint and CAM 350 CAD to create manufacturing drawings and gerber files.
• You will communicate with your project team and with automotive suppliers and Customers.
• You will contribute to the improvement activities in PCB-design tools and processes.
• You learn new skills from your colleagues.
The ideal candidate we are looking for has:
• Higher technical education in Electronics or Mechatronics. Long working experience designing PCB-s can be classified as equivalent.
• Experience in schematic, layout systems and technical drawings.
• Good understanding about EMC, DFM, DFT aspects in PCB-design.
• Experience in product development and enthusiam to contribute to global design projects
• Ability to work alone and in team.
• Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
• Experience in other technical fields.
• Expereince working with PCB quality standards.
• Other languages German, Swedish.
Company offers: Interesting work in an international environment, job training, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.